|FEBRUARY 2008 --
1. Use 8 1⁄2 x 11 paper.
2. Use a minimum of one-inch margins on each side of the page.
3. Use a Bold typeface for the headlines to draw attention.
4. Capitalize the first letter of all words in the headline (with the exception of: "a", "an", "the", or prepositions such as: "of", "to", or "from"). The combination of upper and lower case makes it easier to read.
5. Complete the paragraph on one page instead of carrying it over onto the next page.
6. Use only one side of each sheet of paper.
7. Use the word "more" between two dashes and center it at the bottom of the page to let reporters know that another page follows.
– more –
8. Use three numbers symbols immediately following the last paragraph to indicate the end of the press release:
# # #